SINUS LIFT PROCEDURE
For patients with adequate bone volume, our doctors can perform a sinus elevation, which is a less invasive approach to sinus lift. We use advanced medical instruments to push the bone gently upward. Then, we leverage X-Guide™ technology to place implants in an extremely accurate manner. This precision allows us to combine the sinus lift and implant placement into a single procedure.
Oral Cancer Screening and Infections
- Reddish or white patches in the mouth
- A sore that fails to heal and bleeds easily
- A lump or thickening on the skin lining the inside of the mouth
- Chronic sore throat or hoarseness
- Difficulty chewing or swallowing